Purchasing Administrative Support Associate
Location: Burlingame, CA
Position Type: Full time
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for purchasing laboratory chemicals and supplies; maintaining purchasing records
- Responsible for management of invoice approval process for miscellaneous clinical trial invoices
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Works on problems of a moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires review of a variety of factors
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
- Apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years of related experience required
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Able to build effective working relationships throughout the organization internally and externally to achieve goals.
- Flexibility and willingness to solve problems that fall outside of immediate area of expertise
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills, with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Work independently in an interdisciplinary, fast-paced, often changing environment.
- Committed to the values of integrity, accountability, transparency, and drive.
Join our Team
Local candidates only please! If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com