Executive Administrative Assistant
Department/Group: General and Administrative
Location: Burlingame, CA
Position Type: Full time
Looking for an exceptional EA to join and support our accomplished Executive Team at a small 40-person Oncology Biopharma company. Most employees have hybrid work schedules, and the company adheres to strict Covid Safety protocols. Everyone who works on site has been vaccinated.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (i.e., manage calendars, book travel, send email correspondence on behalf of the executive, order lunches for meetings, expense reporting, etc.)
- Prepares and edits correspondence, power point presentations and other documents for the CEO and the executive team.
- Coordinates correspondence with members of Corvus’ Board of Directors.
- Manages and maintains Executives’ schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Arranges and coordinates meetings, both virtual and in person, including interviews and conferences
- Helps Executive coordinate project work and schedules and supports All-Hands Company Meetings.
- Answers phone calls for the team and directs calls to appropriate parties. Responds to general inquiries and refers general calls to the appropriate people
- Performs general office duties, such as ordering office supplies including coffee, tea, and snacks, directing office mail, maintaining department records & systems.
- Supports HR in All-Hands Company meetings and events
- Manages a variety of projects for the Executive that have critical impact to the team and the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years minimum experience in Executive Administrative support required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel, and the ability to learn new software applications when needed. Technically skilled in scheduling virtual meetings (Zoom) and conference room set-up.
- Strict attention to detail and a superior ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion.
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion with confidential information.
- Must be able to correspond professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and have the agility to change course in a moment’s notice
- Able to build effective working relationships throughout the organization internally and externally
- Committed to the values of integrity, accountability, transparency, and drive
Join our Team
Local candidates only please! If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org